Delivering Wednesday Jan. 23rd.
1. Teriyaki Chicken Lo Mein – Vernon Family Farm chicken, Hollister Family Farm Bok Choy & Tatsoi, HomeGrown sweet peppers & eggs, apple kombucha teriyaki sauce with cider from Nh Cider Works.
2. Kung Pao Vegetables – M&R Harvest sweet potatoes, celeriac, carrots, red onions & chard, HomeGrown butternut. HomeGrown chilies & sweet peppers, Sichuan peppercorn, toasted peanuts, garlic & soy sauce.
4. Flageolet Bean Ragut – Baer’s Best beans in a smoked red onion cream sauce with HomeGrown pea shoots.
5. Soup of the Week – Creamy tomato basil with Parmesan focaccia croutons.
6. Dessert of the Week – Raspberry & Meyer lemon Powder Puffs. HomeGrown raspberry jam & lemon curd & whipped cream sandwiched between airy cakes, dusted with powdered sugar.
Bread of the Week – Psomi, a crusty Greek sourdough.
Winter Market News!!!
The Seacoast Eat Local calendar can be found here: https://farmspread.com/
Click here for The Rolling Green Nursery Winter Farmers Market. The first one is Saturday November 10th. We will be there starting January 5th!
Slow Food UNH is taking the reigns and organizing this years winter market at the MUB! There’s 7 market dates scheduled and we plan on being there for every one. You can find the market info here: Slow Food UNH Facebook page
There’s always an abundance of great produce and prepared foods available and the weather is always pleasant indoors!
We can’t wait to see you there!