Delivering Wednesday Nov.14th
1. Chicken Scallopine Marsala – Kelly Brook Farm chicken in a rich and creamy Marsala wine sauce with cremini & wild foraged oyster mushrooms.
2. Panko Crusted Potato Cakes – Root Seller’s Yukon Gold Potatoes mashed with green onion, coated in crispy fried house made panko.
3.Brussels Sprouts Risotto – Local Grown Brussels, caramelized onions, roasted garlic, fresh picked thyme & preserved lemon, topped with HomeGrown radish sprouts.
4. Coffee Glazed Carrots, Parsnips & Kohlrabi – M&R Harvest carrots, Two Farmer’s farm parsnips & Mildred’s Drumlin Farm kohlrabi roasted in a coffee kombucha glaze.
5. Soup of the Week – Italian Wedding. Acini de Pepe pasta with pork meatballs, Stout Oak Farm Escarole & M&R Harvest carrots in a rich lemony chicken broth.
6. Dessert of the Week – Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting. M&R Harvest carrots, our own maple syrup.
Bread of the Week – Maple Wheat & Toasted Quinoa Sourdough.
Winter Market News!!!
We’re happy to be attending markets all around the seacoast area this winter.
The Seacoast Eat Local calendar can be found here: https://farmspread.com/
Click here for The Rolling Green Nursery Winter Farmers Market. The first one is Saturday November 10th. We will be there starting January 5th!
Slow Food UNH is taking the reigns and organizing this years winter market at the MUB! There’s 7 market dates scheduled and we plan on being there for every one. You can find the market info here: Slow Food UNH Facebook page
There’s always an abundance of great produce and prepared foods available and the weather is always pleasant indoors!
We can’t wait to see you there!