This Week’s Menu
Delivering Wednesday Feb. 20th.
1. Lion’s Head Meatballs – Whippoorwill Farm Beef & Kellie Brook Farm pork, with ginger & green onion. Served on a bed of braised M&R Harvest cabbage, with a sweet chili hoisin sauce.
2. Vegetable Lo Mein – Hollister Family Farm baby bok choy & tatsoi. The NH Mushroom Company oyster mushrooms, HomeGrown pickled sweet peppers, miso eggs & mung bean sprouts.
3. Baked Polenta Florentine – With M&R Harvest Floriani Corn & spinach, house made Bulgarian yogurt, braised Shagbark Farm Swiss chard, Brandmoore Farm’s Stackpole cheddar, HomeGrown sun dried tomatoes.
4. Black Bean, Pea Shoot & Quinoa Pilaf – With Baer’s Best Perigion beans, M&R Harvest carrots & celeriac, HomeGrown pea shoots & buckwheat sprouts.
5. Appetizer of the Week – Vinete, a traditional Romanian dip. With fire roasted Homegrown eggplant, onion, garlic and mayo. Served with sourdough sesame bread sticks.
6. Dessert of the Week – Blood Orange Torte – With layers of yellow chiffon sponge & Bavarian cream.
Bread of the Week- Sourdough Honey, flax, wheat berry & Rye
Winter Market News!!!
The Seacoast Eat Local calendar can be found here: https://farmspread.com/
Click here for The Rolling Green Nursery Winter Farmers Market. The first one is Saturday November 10th. We will be there starting January 5th!
Slow Food UNH is taking the reigns and organizing this years winter market at the MUB! There’s 7 market dates scheduled and we plan on being there for every one. You can find the market info here: Slow Food UNH Facebook page
There’s always an abundance of great produce and prepared foods available and the weather is always pleasant indoors!
We can’t wait to see you there!