Delivering Wednesday Dec. 19th.
1. BBQ Pulled Pork Empanadas – Kellie Brook Farm pork slow smoked and blended with our house made honey bbq sauce & Brandmoore Farm cheddar. Served with our own fire roasted salsa.
2. Red Beans & Rice – Baer’s Best beans, M&R Harvest spinach, jasmine rice, HomeGrown tomatoes & poblano peppers.
3. Brussels Sprouts Roulade – Heron Pond Farm brussels, caramelized onions & house made boursin cheese rolled in a light & fluffy choux pastry.
4. Roasted Garlic & Sage Potatoes – Local grown red & yellow potatoes in roasted garlic olive oil with fresh picked sage & rosemary.
5. Soup of the Week – Zuppa Toscana. Short Creek Farm sausage, kale, Baer’s Best Soldier beans, The Root Sellers Yukon gold potatoes in a creamy chicken and pork broth with lots of fresh garlic & herbs.
6. Dessert of the Week – Chocolate Orange Babka.
Bread of the Week – Tomato Sourdough Wheat & Rye. Naturally leavened with The Root Sellers winter wheat, organic rye & our own fermented tomato powder.
Please note: There will be no delivery Wednesday December 26th. We will see you again the following week!
Winter Market News!!!
We’re happy to be attending markets all around the seacoast area this winter.
The Seacoast Eat Local calendar can be found here: https://farmspread.com/
Click here for The Rolling Green Nursery Winter Farmers Market. The first one is Saturday November 10th. We will be there starting January 5th!
Slow Food UNH is taking the reigns and organizing this years winter market at the MUB! There’s 7 market dates scheduled and we plan on being there for every one. You can find the market info here: Slow Food UNH Facebook page
There’s always an abundance of great produce and prepared foods available and the weather is always pleasant indoors!
We can’t wait to see you there!