Delivering Wednesday Dec. 12th.
1. Smoked Sausage Paprikash – Short Creek Farm Kielbasa smoked with maple & white oak. The Root Seller’s Yukon Gold potatoes, M&R Harvest sweet potatoes, champignon mushrooms & green peas. Braised in a smoky broth with paprika from Maria’s home town market in Transylvania. Served with a side of sour cream.
3. Smoked Mozzarella Arancini – House made mozzarella cold smoked and stuffed into risotto. Lightly coated in sourdough breadcrumbs and fried. Served with marinara.
4. Green Beans & Winter Greens – HomeGrown beans with Shagbark Farm Dino Kale & M&R Harvest spinach. Sauteed with roasted garlic, leeks and fresh picked oregano.
5. Appetizer of the Week – Cheddar Crab Dip
With Brandmoore Farm Stackpole Cheddar, Romanian Paprika & lump crab. Served with puffed rice chips.
6. Dessert of the Week – Peppermint Fudge Brownies
With chunks of white chocolate & crushed candy cane.
Bread of the Week – Ciabatta
Winter Market News!!!
We’re happy to be attending markets all around the seacoast area this winter.
The Seacoast Eat Local calendar can be found here: https://farmspread.com/
Click here for The Rolling Green Nursery Winter Farmers Market. The first one is Saturday November 10th. We will be there starting January 5th!
Slow Food UNH is taking the reigns and organizing this years winter market at the MUB! There’s 7 market dates scheduled and we plan on being there for every one. You can find the market info here: Slow Food UNH Facebook page
There’s always an abundance of great produce and prepared foods available and the weather is always pleasant indoors!
We can’t wait to see you there!